The meeting will include contributed talks.
Deadline for Submission of Contributed Talks: 8 May 2022. Notification of acceptance: 15 May 2022.
Accepted contributed talks
- Formalising Approximation Fixpoint Theory (Bart Bogaerts and Luís Cruz-Filipe)
- Computational properties of PNmatrices (Carlos Caleiro, Pedro Filipe and Sérgio Marcelino)
- Two pure ecumenical natural deduction systems (Luiz Carlos Pereira and Elaine Pimentel)
- The Halpern-Mann iteration in CAT(0) spaces (Bruno Dinis and Pedro Pinto)
- Modal embeddings and calling paradigms (José Espírito Santo, Luís Pinto and Tarmo Uustalu)
- Formal Theories of Occurrences (Rene Gazzari)
- ‘Provability Implies Provable Provability’ in FLINSPACE (Paulo Guilherme Santos, Isabel Oitavem and Reinhard Kahle)
- Decidability of combined logics, and applications (Sérgio Marcelino and Carlos Caleiro)
- The Halpern-Mann iteration in UCW-hyperbolic spaces (Pedro Pinto and Laurențiu Leuștean)
- The arithmetical nature of the Hydra Game (Gabriele Pulcini)
- Adding abductive reasoning to a propositional logic (João Rasga and Cristina Sernadas)
- Decidability of Consequence via Reduction (Jaime Ramos, João Rasga and Cristina Sernadas)